Blackjack invitational tournament
Finale on September 21st!
Join us for the Blackjack Invitational! Each tournament date, register from 4 - 6 PM. Tournament starts at 6:30 PM.
Visit the cashier to pay the $30 entry fee.
The top 12 players each night will receive a free entry into the Invitational Finale on September 21st! The top 7 players will receive a cash prize!
- 5 Rounds | 4 Tables per round | 7 Players per table
- Players start with $2,100 in chips.
- Rounds consist of 21 hands.
- The chip total winner from each table, each round, will move on to the semi-finals for that evening.
- The overall (all 4 tables) chip total winner, who didn't win the round, will move on to the semi-finals for that evening.
- 3 random names will be drawn from the non-winners to move on to the semi-finals for that evening.
- Nightly Semi-Finals
- The semifinal will be 1 round of 4 tables, with 7 players on each table.
- The chip total winner after the 21st hand of each table in the semifinals will move on to the final table.
- 2 random names will be drawn from the non-winners to move on to the finals for that evening.
- The final table will be 1 round with 7 players. At the end of the 21st hand, all chips will be totaled and the order of finish will be determined.
- The top 12 players will receive a free entry into the Finale on September 21st.
Any ties will result in a 1 hand blind bet playoff:
- Each player involved in the tie will make a blind bet of $25 - 500.
- The player with the highest chip total at the end of the hand will win the tie.
- If another tie results, the tie procedure will repeat until there is a winner.
Must be a Players Club member. Management reserves all rights to alter or stop promotion at any time.