Black Bear Casino Is Open
BLACK BEAR CASINO RESORT IS OPEN!
Please practice Covid safety measures.
Let's all do our part to remain safe as we remain open. We are excited to see you, but some things have changed to remain open!
Our hours of operation are:
Sunday - Thursday, 8 am - 2 am
Friday - Saturday, open 24 hours (open 8 am Friday - close 2 am Sunday).
Black Bear Casino Resort is committed to providing our guests with the safest environment possible. The safety and security of our guests and employees is of utmost importance to us, always.
Know before you go!
We have installed premium efficiency air exchange filters and increased the air exchange rate for our property. As of July 15th, we became 100% smoke free. We are excited to see you but we ask if you are experiencing any symptoms (fever, chills, headache, cough, etc.) please stay home. We will be here and ready to greet you when you are feeling better.
Entering Black Bear Casino Resort
- The main lobby entrance, parking ramp entrance and east entrance are all open entrances.
- At all entry checkpoints, guests will be given a non-invasive temperature check. If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, you will be asked to return at a later time and encouraged to seek medical attention.
- All guests will be required to show their Players Club Card and swipe it at the kiosk, if you are not a member it is FREE to become a member and a Player’s Club membership is required to enter. You must accept the Covid statement on the kiosk.
- To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, we are asking everyone who is experiencing any symptoms to please stay home. We will be waiting for you when you are feeling better.
Personal Protective Equipment
- All guests and employees will be required to wear a face mask when in public areas. Guests will be allowed to remove their masks when in their hotel room.
- Please be respectful of other customers and employees and be sure to put up your face mask over your nose and mouth when you are done taking a drink or a bite of food.
- Guests may wear an additional face shield or goggles with the mandatory mask, if they choose. All face shields and/or goggles must be clear.
- We may ask you to briefly remove your mask for identification purposes. We will try our best to limit these requests. The refusal to remove the mask will be treated as a refusal or failure to provide identification.
- Employees are required to wear masks at all times who have contact with customers when they are in the building.
- Black Bear Casino Resort employees will be reminding guests to use their face masks and wash/sanitize their hands often.
- Please stay 6 feet away from other groups or individuals.
- Please follow the social distancing markers that are placed on the floor.
- Employees will do their best to ensure proper social distancing from other employees and guests as much as possible.
Cleaning and Sanitizing Procedures
- We clean and disinfect surfaces frequently.
- Hand Sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the gaming floor and at all workstations.
- Please let any staff member know if you would like your machine area sanitized.
- We assure you that our employees are practicing social distancing and cleaning protocols, even when you can’t see us!
What is Open?
At this time the following areas are currently open:
- Slot Machines
- Bingo - Details here
- Table Games - Details here
- Beverage Stations (an employee will assist you)
- Cashier Station (please practice social distancing in any and all lines)
- Players Club
- Gift Shop (reduced hours to practice better social distancing with guests and employees)
- Hotel Tower - Hotel Reservations Link
- Sage Deli - Details
- The Buffet at The Bear - Details
- Seven Fires Steakhouse - Details
- Bar is open 10 am – 1:30 am daily.
What isn’t Open?
The following areas are closed until further notice:
- Original Hotel
- Valet Services
- Pool Complex
- Work Out Facility
- Pull Tabs
- Coffee Shop
- Golf Course & Driving Range
- Cobalt Nightclub
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are your hours of operation?
A: Our hours of operation (as of January 15, 2021) are Sunday - Thursday open daily 8 am - 2 am, and Friday - Saturday open 24 hours (open 8 am Friday - close 2 am Sunday).
Q: What are you doing to insure my safety when I come to gamble during the current pandemic?
A: We are continuously cleaning and sanitizing our building and equipment. We use a few Clorox 360 sanitizing machines on the regular. Our superb custodial staff and supportive employees are working extra hard to do their part to make your experience relaxing and enjoyable.
At this time, you can visit our online Player Portal customized just for you. There you will see your offers. If you have not signed up for a Player Portal Account, you can do so by visiting myplaceforrewards.com, all you need is your Players Club Card Number. If you choose not to sign up for a Player Portal Account, you can check your offers on the kiosks on property. We are still working on a solution for direct mail offers and will continue to update as new information is available.
Q: Is smoking allowed inside of Black Bear Casino Resort?
A: As of July 15, 2020, Black Bear Casino Resort made the decision to become a 100% smoke free property. We believe that this is the best practice to ensure the safety and security of our guests and employees. Guests will be able to smoke outside of the building.
Q: What happens to my tickets that were purchased for a cancelled or postponed event?
A: Please email email@example.com with your confirmation number, name of purchaser, and number of tickets purchased with any questions about cancelled or postponed events.
Q: Can I make a reservation?
A: You can make reservations through our website anytime due to high call volumes and limited staffing, we prefer reservations be made online at: Hotel Reservations Link. We now have a mobile check in and check out available to all guests. The Call Center is open daily from 7 am – 11 pm. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: What if I have other questions that are not answered here?
A: For any additional questions, please email email@example.com. We are happy to answer any additional questions you may have.